Sunday, May 18, 2008

The First Post...

Browsing through the net some time back at my place, searching for more music as always, I came upon this certain blog with links to some ( actually a lot ) of my favouriate songs. I was really impressed and that was when this idea of creating my own blog started swirling around in my head.

Being one hell of a lazy person when it comes to sitting and doing something, it took me almost three months to get that idea on to the world wide web. But actually I am not the only one to blame...a lot of credit for this 'delay' goes to my hostel's sloggy wi-fi speed and wonderful access restrictions. So finally today when I had nothing else to do ( though my semester exams are going on), and my sweet little wi-fi connection is miraculously working at its full capacity, I got down to write this one down.

Well though this is my first time at blogging and this right here is my first ever post, I am already thinking of all the things I could include in it, there's just so much of it! But one things for sure...I am definetely going to put over some really good music in here. This comes first to my mind partly because I am a big music buff and partly because the speakers in my hostel room are rocking at their full pitch as I am trying to write this down.

But I am sure of one thing that I am gonna do with this small webspace of mine...share with all you out there the happenings ( and a lot more of mishappenings!), experiences and my life at the hostel. The long days in a hostel, the longer nights, the funny side of everything, the longing to get back home and then the one to get back to your hostel again everytime...everything.So you are going to find a good long first hand narrative of a hosteller's life. By the way, I am going home after the semesters on the 31st of this month!! yipeeeee!!!!!!!

But be rest assured, thats not the only thing you are going to find here...there's gonna be a lot more, I promise ( just hope I sit down to update more often!). Well, my wi-fi connection is slowly coming back to its creepy old form. So, I better end this one right here and quickly post it up...

And in case you've read somewhat, even if just between the lines, do me a favour...just leave a comment...

No comments:

My Cooliris Wall