Sunday, July 27, 2008

Two Lives



Now wasn't that a really long period to stay away from my dear blog! Its been almost a month since I published my last post. Well, here I am, back to my dear old college after a month long vacation of full-on fun! That was life...comfort, money, cars and old friends! All that i could ask for!

But now I am back. Tell you something...it feels really bad to leave your home behind and head off back to your college, espaecially if its in a city like this ( you know which!). But once you are back, it doesn't feel so alien after all! You are back with your new gang of friends and are ready to live an entirely different life, funny and adventureous in its own special way!

So its back to those late night long chats and purposeless walks, to those silly but unforgettable pranks and hungry nights. Its been only two weeks here and I already have losened my pocket off some hefty amount of money ( I won't tell the amount either, 'cos my dad also knows about this webpage!). I think i've finally started liking this part of my life too! And why not? This is something really awesome and definitely unforgettable.

Well I guess thats what they mean when they say: Two lives!

No comments:

My Cooliris Wall