Friday, June 20, 2008

Venting Out The VJ In Me


Well, I've been saying a lot about me being a big music lover and adding videos and all to this blog. Clearly, I wasn't able to do that for a long time. But today, finally putting off my laziness, I sat down to add some of my favorite music videos here. And I did. But somehow, I didn't like the feel of it. I just didn't seem to like the way the whole thing looked.

So, thanks to the great thinker and innovator in me, (what are you laughing at, huh?) I came up with this :
www.vjakshay.blogspot.com

Yeah! I now have another blog especially for putting on all the coolest videos I like. I can now add not few, but a whole lot of videos over there. So there you have it, a dedicated vblog. I've added it to the blog list, as you can see. I've started off with some english videos and a really mindblowing performance by michael jackson. So, what are you here for now? Just check it out.

No comments:

My Cooliris Wall