Monday, June 16, 2008

Back Again!

Phew! Lemme catch a breath...boy, have these been the busiest vacations of ma life! Its been two weeks since my vacations started and I haven't had a single day to just sit down and relax. First of all, I get this shocker from my friend on just the second night - "Training starts tomorrow morning, 9:30 am. Be ready!". Wow! Some start!! So, its office every morning for me, and I am like "there goes my sweet little vacation". However, I didn't let it last too long. I quit it in about 10 days. So much for learning! And it wasn't just the training, there were a lot of things that hooked me up, but lets just forget all that.
I barely got the time to occasionally check my mail and orkut, what to say of publishing a new post. But today, finally, my day has come! Its raining beautifully outside and the weather's so nice. There's a glass of coke by my side and the internet speed is no more sloggy. It's not hot and sticky anymore, its not that usual steel chair I am sitting on. Its not Chennai any more and its not room no. 410....I AM BACK to where I belong...."home sweet home".
There's nothing to worry about, no deadlines, no exams, absolutely no tension! Now I am starting to feel the winds of the holiday season...and believe me, I am all ready to blow out with them.

No comments:

My Cooliris Wall